Can You Get Deleted Messages From Facebook Back
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click a little triangle at the pointer right corner of the screen near the lock icon.
3. When the drop-down menu occurs, choose Settings.
4. Select the General tab on top left of the menu.
5. Find the Download a copy of your Facebook data link positioned below the General settings box.
6. Press Download a copy button.
7. On the Download Your Information window, click Download Archive to start downloading.
8. Enter your Facebook password and press Send to continue.
9. When the information is downloaded, open the information folder and find the index.htm file in the facebook-yourusername folder.
10. Now you have to find the Messages folder and look for the discussion that you need. Hopefully, you'll find it!
To avoid important Facebook messages from loss or unintentional elimination, we would advise you to set up Facebook to send out copies of messages to your e-mail account. For this function, you need to:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on a little triangle at the tip right corner of the screen near the lock icon and choose Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Open Notifications settings and click Edit button together with the Email messages.
- On the brand-new window, find the Exactly what you'll receive alternative and mark the Select the All alerts, except the ones you unsubscribe from.
- Then scroll down and click Switch on near the Messages alternative (the first one from the list).
That's it. Now all Facebook messages will immediately be sent to your e-mail. To prevent e-mail from being clogged by Facebook messages, we would suggest to filter Facebook messages and produce a separate folder for them.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Can You Get Deleted Messages From Facebook Back. Many thanks.