Can I Find Out Who Visited My Facebook Page
There are many 3rd celebration software tools which declare to do the work for you but I question their authenticity. In this tutorial, I am going to tell you about a number of easy techniques which will let you understand who saw your profile the most variety of times.
Technique 1 : Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a free Google chrome extension that allows you to track who sees your facebook.It works exactly what it says, however the only constraint is it only works for the chrome users so you can just track those visitors who already have this extension installed on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome internet browser other wise this extension will not work. So it is better to make your friends mindful about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
The best ways to See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now observe an extra 'visitors' tab next to the left of 'house' on the leading blue bar.
3. Click it, a popup will open revealing you the recent visitors of your facebook profile with time, however as I pointed out before, it will just show those visitors who have currently set up the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% free and ad free chrome extension. It's idea is cool and works fantastic if more individuals are utilizing it.
Technique 2 : Manual Approach To Inspect Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click your internet browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the best corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Don't include Quotes).
5. Beside that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are in fact profile IDs's of people or your buddies who visit your FB timeline.
6. Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number beside it with a "". For example, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The very first ID shows the one who visits profile regularly while the last ID never visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Can I Find Out Who Visited My Facebook Page. Many thanks.