Block Someone On Facebook
It is essential to note this in advance-- by obstructing someone you are not 100% entirely blocking absolutely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook describes:
If you block someone, they will not have the ability to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or communicate with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you presently have with an individual you block will be broken (for instance, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that obstructing somebody might not avoid all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach in other places on the Web.
It's likewise worth pointing out that when you block someone, not just will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, check in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Personal privacy section of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the person you wish to obstruct in the Individual field. Alternately, you can enter their email address in the Email filed, but you'll need to know precisely which email address they have actually connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than a single person, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Locate the person you wish to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you desire to remove this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the eliminate link next to the obstructed individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Block Someone On Facebook with your friends.