Block People On Facebook
It's important to note this up front-- by obstructing someone you are not 100% completely obstructing definitely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook discusses:
If you obstruct somebody, they will not have the ability to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or connect with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you currently have with a person you block will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Keep in mind that blocking somebody may not prevent all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to elsewhere on the Internet.
It's likewise worth discussing that when you obstruct someone, not only will they not be able to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, sign in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the individual you want to obstruct in the Individual field. At the same time, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email submitted, but you'll require to know precisely which email address they have actually related to their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than someone, a list will appear displaying all of the possible matches. Locate the person you wish to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to remove this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the eliminate link beside the obstructed individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Block People On Facebook with your friends.