Block Friend On Facebook
It is necessary to note this in advance-- by obstructing someone you are not 100% completely blocking absolutely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook discusses:
If you block someone, they will not have the ability to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or communicate with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you presently have with an individual you obstruct will be broken (for instance, friendship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that blocking someone might not prevent all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to elsewhere on the Internet.
It's also worth mentioning that when you obstruct someone, not only will they not be able to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't be able to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, indication in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the individual you want to obstruct in the Individual field. Alternately, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email submitted, but you'll have to understand exactly which email address they have connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you went into matches more than someone, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Find the individual you desire to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you desire to remove this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the get rid of link beside the obstructed person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Block Friend On Facebook with your friends.