Who Visited My Facebook Profile
There are numerous 3rd party software application tools which declare to do the work for you but I doubt their credibility. In this tutorial, I am going to tell you about a few simple techniques which will let you know who saw your profile the most variety of times.
Technique 1 : Using Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a totally free Google chrome extension that allows you to track who views your facebook.It works just what it states, but the only constraint is it just works for the chrome users so you can only track those visitors who currently have this extension set up on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome web browser other smart this extension will not work. So it is much better to make your friends aware about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
How To See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now discover an extra 'visitors' tab next to the left of 'home' on the top blue bar.
3. Click it, a popup will open showing you the recent visitors of your facebook profile with time, however as I mentioned in the past, it will only show those visitors who have actually currently installed the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% free and ad complimentary chrome extension. It's concept is cool and works great if more persons are using it.
Technique 2 : Manual Technique To Inspect Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click your web browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the best corner, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Do not include Quotes).
5. Beside that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are actually profile IDs's of individuals or your pals who visit your FB timeline.
6. Just go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number beside it with a "". For instance, if the ID is abcd, you need to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The very first ID reveals the one who checks out profile regularly while the last ID never ever visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Who Visited My Facebook Profile. Many thanks.