What Happens If I Deactivate My Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an infraction of our Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts must abide by the following policies:
- You must offer your genuine first name and last name. Impersonating anybody or anything is forbidden.
- You are not enabled to develop numerous accounts that exist exclusively for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is a violation of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) created to represent celebs, pets, ideas, or inanimate items are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) developed for the purpose of spamming or harassing others are strictly forbidden.
People on Facebook wish to interact with their real pals and the individuals they understand in the real life. Since fake accounts can harm the stability of this environment, they are not permitted to stay on the site.
It seems that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about several accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).
So what happened? Well, I believe it is among two things-- either somebody has reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using brand name names. Either way, I was worthy of a caution initially, before they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to contact me by means of Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Media Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Up until then, if you need to, you can contact me through Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets handicapped you'll have to upload ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't believe a number of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the What Happens If I Deactivate My Facebook Account with your friends.