Update Facebook Download
As a general rule, apps you have actually set up from Google Play will download updates automatically (called auto-update apps) in order to enhance their efficiency on your tablet or mobile phone. Generally speaking, this is a great thing, however it can also decrease your phone, consume your mobile information and stop you from doing other things with your gadget. This is where manually upgrading apps can be more practical.
Ways to disable auto-update apps in Google Play
1. Open the Google Play Store app and tap on the navigation drawer. Then pick Settings.
2. In the Play Store settings, tap Auto-update apps.
3. You'll see three alternatives (which can be altered at any time): Do not auto-update apps, Auto-update apps at any time. Information charges might apply, and Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only.
4. Pick the very first one. Note that this implies you will constantly require to manually update all apps in the future. If you still want apps to update instantly, just not on your data connection, choose Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi just.
The best ways to manually upgrade apps in the Play Shop
1. If you've informed the Play Shop not to auto-update apps, you'll need to do it manually. To by hand update an app, you need to go to My apps in Google Play, so open the navigation drawer and select it (from under the main Apps & video games category).
2. You will be revealed a tab view of your apps: the ones currently installed on your device and a master list of every app you have actually ever downloaded. In the Installed list, you'll see the apps are separated into categories: Updates, Just Recently updated and Current.
3. Apps with updates readily available are listed at the top. You can opt to install them one at a time or all them with the Update All button at the top.
Do you have any other techniques for managing your app updates? Share your best pointers in the remarks.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Update Facebook Download with your friends.