Twitter To Facebook
You can also get rid of all Twitter posts from your Facebook business page. Relink Twitter and the business page later if you wish to use the auto-posting feature once again.
1. Navigate your Web browser to Facebook. Expand the menu in the top right corner of the Facebook page and choose "Account Settings."
2. Click "Apps" in the left pane to see the list of apps that have access to your account.
3. Click the "Edit" link at the right of the "Twitter" app.
4. Click the "Remove app" link in the top right corner of the app details area.
5. Location a check mark in front of the "Erase all app activity" if you want to take all vehicle Twitter posts off Facebook.
6. Click the "Remove" button to unlink the 2 accounts and get rid of the Twitter posts.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Twitter To Facebook. Many thanks.