In this guide, we're merely going to tell you how to sync your Facebook contacts with your Android phone-- which is utilized to be actually really easy till Facebook changed their API and made it practically difficult to sync contact lists.
Sync Facebook Contacts?
Here, whatever the technique is going to be talked about here is inning accordance with the most recent and upgraded version of the FB. So, prior to using this technique, this thing bear in mind. Now, have an appearance at the easy and simple steps of Ways to Sync Facebook Contacts to smartphones gadgets.
- First off, open the Facebook App on your Android mobile.
- On the web page of the Facebook, listed below the search panel, you should see 4 options horizontally.
- Here, tap on the last alternative as three lines, which is at the upper right corner of the screen.
- It brings you to a new screen which is having some options.
- Now, you need to see the third option as Pals. Tap on it.
- Then, go to the Contacts Tab.
- On the next display, at the bottom of the screen, there is a blue color box with a text Begin.
- Tap on it, to continue.
After that, wait up until the completion of the process. Due to the fact that this procedure might take awhile. If when the procedure is done, then you are also done successfully! By by doing this, you can easily Sync Facebook Contacts to Android mobile phone.
But, what to do if you desire to delete imported contacts on Facebook.
To do so,
- Go to the Menu >> Facebook >> Option >> Friends >> Contacts tab.
- Here, it reveals you a list of the contacts that have actually been imported.
- Now, choose one-by-one contacts, scroll down the screen and choose delete.
Above procedure will help you to delete the imported contacts on the Facebook. We hope that this discussion will be very useful to you to obtain the limitless pleasure of Facebook. If it helps you, then also share it with other Facebook users. If that's all we can tell about Sync Facebook Contacts I hope this article was helpful thank you.