Saved Videos On Facebook
There are numerous apps and softwares that you can set up and download Facebook videos In this post, I focused on 2 standard methods to perform this job. You do not require to download and set up any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following two simple techniques.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Assistance of Other Sites
This is a convenient approach of downloading a Facebook video if you are utilizing a PC or laptop. Though it deals with your Mobile phone too, you may find it a bit hard to switch in between webpages. The most common sites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are numerous others however I discovered these reputable and simple to use. Here are the actions to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a browser. Ideally Google Chrome.
2. Right click on the preferred video. It will open a context menu. From this menu select the "Program Video URL" alternative.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pushing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and key in the URL of among these sites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you wish to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the space offered on the opened website in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pushing Enter secret.
6. Select the required video quality and the place on your gadget where you wish to wait.
7. Your needed video will be downloaded in a few seconds.
Now you don't have to scroll down your Facebook page to locate and replay an intriguing video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you wish.
Technique 2: Directly from Facebook.
The 2nd technique is without any app or site. You can directly download Facebook Videos by following these quick actions-.
1. Login Facebook and open the wanted video by clicking it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video must be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and push get in.
3. Now scroll down to the wanted video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video once again here (It is necessary to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click on the video. You will observe a menu. Select "conserve video as".
6. You will be triggered to save the video on your PC or laptop through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Give a sensible name to the video and wait on your laptop or PC for future usage.
As soon as you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop computer, you can easily copy it in your mobile phone and enjoy the videos even when you are offline. These are the 2 most convenient method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software application. If we missed something easier, do not be reluctant to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Saved Videos On Facebook with your friends.