Save A Video From Facebook
There are lots of apps and softwares that you can install and download Facebook videos In this short article, I concentrated on 2 standard ways to perform this task. You do not require to download and install any software or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following two simple techniques.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Help of Other Websites
This is a practical technique of downloading a Facebook video if you are using a PC or laptop computer. Though it deals with your Smartphone too, you may find it a bit difficult to switch between webpages. The most common sites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are lots of others however I found these reliable and simple to use. Here are the steps to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a browser. Ideally Google Chrome.
2. Right click the preferred video. It will open a context menu. From this menu choose the "Program Video URL" alternative.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pushing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and enter the URL of among these websites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you want to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the space provided on the opened website in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pressing Go into secret.
6. Select the required video quality and the location on your device where you wish to conserve it.
7. Your needed video will be downloaded in a few seconds.
Now you don't have to scroll down your Facebook page to find and replay an interesting video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you want.
Technique 2: Directly from Facebook.
The second method is without any app or website. You can straight download Facebook Videos by following these fast steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the preferred video by clicking on it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video should be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and press go into.
3. Now scroll down to the desired video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video again here (It is necessary to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be prompted to conserve the video on your PC or laptop through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Offer an affordable name to the video and wait on your laptop or PC for future use.
Once you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop, you can quickly copy it in your smartphone and enjoy the videos even when you are offline. These are the two most convenient method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some unreliable app or software. If we missed something much easier, do not hesitate to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Save A Video From Facebook with your friends.