Save Facebook Videos
There are numerous apps and softwares that you can set up and download Facebook videos In this article, I focused on 2 standard methods to perform this job. You don't have to download and install any software or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following two easy methods.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Aid of Other Websites
This is a hassle-free method of downloading a Facebook video if you are utilizing a PC or laptop. Though it works on your Smartphone as well, you might find it a bit hard to change between websites. The most typical websites for this job are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are numerous others but I found these trustworthy and simple to utilize. Here are the steps to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a web browser. Ideally Google Chrome.
2. Right click the preferred video. It will open a context menu. From this menu choose the "Program Video URL" choice.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pressing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and key in the URL of among these sites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you wish to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the area offered on the opened site in the second tab and click the download button. You can do this by pushing Enter secret.
6. Select the needed video quality and the place on your device where you want to save it.
7. Your required video will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
Now you don't have to scroll down your Facebook page to find and replay an interesting video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you want.
Technique 2: Directly from Facebook.
The second method is without any app or website. You can directly download Facebook Videos by following these fast actions-.
1. Login Facebook and open the desired video by clicking it. It will open in a brand-new tab.
2. The video needs to be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and push enter.
3. Now scroll down to the preferred video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video once again here (It is vital to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click on the video. You will observe a menu. Select "conserve video as".
6. You will be prompted to save the video on your PC or laptop computer through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Give a sensible name to the video and wait on your laptop computer or PC for future usage.
Once you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop, you can quickly copy it in your mobile phone and delight in the videos even when you are offline. These are the two simplest method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software. If we missed out on something easier, do not hesitate to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Save Facebook Videos with your friends.