Save Facebook Video
There are many apps and software applications that you can install and download Facebook videos In this post, I concentrated on two basic methods to perform this task. You do not need to download and install any software or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following two simple techniques.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Help of Other Sites
This is a practical technique of downloading a Facebook video if you are utilizing a PC or laptop computer. Though it deals with your Smartphone as well, you may find it a bit hard to change between webpages. The most typical sites for this job are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are numerous others however I discovered these trustworthy and simple to use. Here are the actions to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a web browser. Preferably Google Chrome.
2. Right click on the preferred video. It will open a context menu. From this menu select the "Program Video URL" option.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pushing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and type in the URL of one of these sites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you want to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the space offered on the opened website in the second tab and click the download button. You can do this by pushing Go into secret.
6. Select the needed video quality and the location on your device where you wish to wait.
7. Your needed video will be downloaded in a few seconds.
Now you do not have to scroll down your Facebook page to find and replay an intriguing video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you want.
Technique 2: Directly from Facebook.
The second approach lacks any app or website. You can straight download Facebook Videos by following these fast steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the wanted video by clicking it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video should be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, replace "www" with "m" and press go into.
3. Now scroll down to the wanted video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video again here (It is vital to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click on the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be triggered to save the video on your PC or laptop computer through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Offer a reasonable name to the video and wait on your laptop computer or PC for future use.
Once you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop, you can easily copy it in your smart device and delight in the videos even when you are offline. These are the 2 simplest way to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software application. If we missed something much easier, do not be reluctant to share in the comments box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Save Facebook Video with your friends.