Is My Facebook Account Deactivated
I clicked through to see why:
Fake accounts are an offense of our Declaration of Rights and Obligations. All accounts should follow the following policies:
- You should supply your real first name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is forbidden.
- You are not permitted to develop multiple accounts that exist solely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is a violation of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) created to represent celebrities, family pets, ideas, or inanimate items are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) developed for the function of spamming or pestering others are strictly restricted.
People on Facebook wish to connect with their genuine buddies and individuals they know in the real life. Considering that phony accounts can harm the stability of this environment, they are not allowed to remain on the website.
It seems that finally Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about multiple accounts and phony profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real very first or surname (like Bob instead of Robert).
So exactly what taken place? Well, I think it's one of 2 things-- either someone has reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of brand. In any case, I deserved a caution initially, prior to they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody is able to call me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Till then, if you have to, you can call me via Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll need to publish ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't believe much of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Is My Facebook Account Deactivated with your friends.