If You Block Someone On Facebook
It is essential to note this in advance-- by blocking someone you are not 100% completely obstructing definitely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook describes:
If you obstruct somebody, they will not be able to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or connect with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you presently have with an individual you block will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Note that obstructing somebody may not avoid all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach elsewhere on the Web.
It's also worth pointing out that when you block somebody, not only will they not be able to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not be able to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, indication in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Personal privacy section of your settings page.
3. Get in the name of the individual you wish to obstruct in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email filed, however you'll have to know exactly which email address they have connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than one individual, a list will appear displaying all of the possible matches. Find the person you wish to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to remove this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the eliminate link beside the blocked person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the If You Block Someone On Facebook with your friends.