How To Unhide Posts On Facebook
1. Conceal your wall post from a particular person by hovering your mouse over the post and clicking on the down arrow that appears in the leading right corner of the post. Choose "Customized" from the menu. Go into the name of the person you wish to hide the post from in the "Conceal this from" field; click your buddy's name when Facebook shows a line with her name and thumbnail. Alternatively, go into the name of a pal list. Get in the next name or list, if applicable, and click "Conserve Changes" when you're completed.
2. Hide all Facebook wall posts from certain people by default by clicking the "Account" link in the leading right corner of your profile picture and then "Personal privacy Settings." Click on the button below "Custom" in the "Control Your Default Privacy" section. Get in the name of a good friend or friend list in the "Hide this from" field. Click "Save Changes."
3. Stop certain people from seeing one of your profile details sections, such as "Music" or "Employer," by going to your profile page and clicking "Edit Profile" at the top of your profile. Click on the tab in the left column of the screen that represents the area you desire to modify. Click the arrow next to a section and pick "Customized" from the menu. Go into the name of a pal or list in the "Hide this from" field and click "Conserve Changes."
1. Click the Arrow Icon at the top of any Facebook page and select Activity Log.
2. Select Posts You have actually Concealed on the menu along the left of the screen.
3. Locate the post you desire to unhide and click the button in its top-right corner.
4. Click Allowed On Timeline to unhide the post.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Unhide Posts On Facebook. Many thanks.