How To Tell Who Visits Your Facebook
There are lots of 3rd party software tools which declare to do the work for you but I doubt their authenticity. In this tutorial, I am going to inform you about a number of basic techniques which will let you understand who saw your profile the most number of times.
Technique 1 : Using Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a totally free Google chrome extension that enables you to track who sees your facebook.It works just what it states, however the only limitation is it just works for the chrome users so you can just track those visitors who currently have this extension installed on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome browser other smart this extension will not work. So it is better to make your friends aware about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
The best ways to See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now observe an additional 'visitors' tab beside the left of 'house' on the top blue bar.
3. Click it, a popup will open revealing you the recent visitors of your facebook profile with time, however as I mentioned before, it will only show those visitors who have currently installed the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% totally free and ad complimentary chrome extension. It's concept is cool and works terrific if more persons are using it.
Technique 2 : Handbook Technique To Check Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click on your web browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Do not consist of Quotes).
5. Beside that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are actually profile IDs's of people or your buddies who visit your FB timeline.
6. Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "". For instance, if the ID is abcd, you need to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The very first ID shows the one who checks out profile more frequently while the last ID never ever visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Tell Who Visits Your Facebook. Many thanks.