In this guide, we're merely going to tell you ways to sync your Facebook contacts with your Android phone-- which is used to be truly actually easy till Facebook altered their API and made it virtually difficult to sync contact lists.
How To Sync Contacts From Facebook To Android Phone?
Here, whatever the trick is going to be discussed here is according to the current and updated variation of the FB. So, before utilizing this technique, this thing remember. Now, have an appearance at the simple and simple steps of How to Sync Facebook Contacts to smart devices gadgets.
- First of all, open the Facebook App on your Android mobile.
- On the web page of the Facebook, below the search panel, you need to see four options horizontally.
- Here, tap on the last alternative as 3 lines, which is at the upper right corner of the screen.
- It brings you to a new screen which is having some alternatives.
- Now, you must see the 3rd choice as Pals. Tap on it.
- Then, go to the Contacts Tab.
- On the next display screen, at the bottom of the screen, there is a blue color box with a text Get Started.
- Tap on it, to continue.
After that, wait till the conclusion of the procedure. Because this process may take awhile. If once the process is done, then you are likewise done effectively! By by doing this, you can quickly Sync Facebook Contacts to Android smartphone.
But, what to do if you wish to erase imported contacts on Facebook.
To do so,
- Go to the Menu >> Facebook >> Choice >> Pals >> Contacts tab.
- Here, it shows you a list of the contacts that have been imported.
- Now, pick one-by-one contacts, scroll down the screen and choose erase.
Above procedure will assist you to delete the imported contacts on the Facebook. We hope that this discussion will be extremely useful to you to obtain the unlimited happiness of Facebook. If it helps you, then likewise share it with other Facebook users. If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Contacts From Facebook To Android Phone I hope this article was helpful thank you.