How To Know Who Visited My Facebook Profile Recently
There are many 3rd party software tools which claim to do the work for you however I doubt their credibility. In this tutorial, I am going to tell you about a couple of easy tricks which will let you understand who saw your profile the most number of times.
Technique 1 : Using Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a complimentary Google chrome extension that enables you to track who sees your facebook.It works exactly what it says, but the only constraint is it only works for the chrome users so you can just track those visitors who currently have this extension set up on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome web browser other smart this extension will not work. So it is much better to make your good friends mindful about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
The best ways to See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now discover an additional 'visitors' tab next to the left of 'home' on the leading blue bar.
3. Click it, a popup will open showing you the current visitors of your facebook profile with time, however as I mentioned in the past, it will only reveal those visitors who have currently set up the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% complimentary and ad complimentary chrome extension. It's idea is cool and works fantastic if more persons are using it.
Technique 2 : Manual Approach To Inspect Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click your web browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Don't include Quotes).
5. Beside that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are actually profile IDs's of people or your buddies who visit your FB timeline.
6. Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "". For instance, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The very first ID reveals the one who checks out profile more frequently while the last ID never visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Know Who Visited My Facebook Profile Recently. Many thanks.