How To Know Who Visited My Facebook Profile
There are numerous 3rd party software tools which declare to do the work for you but I question their credibility. In this tutorial, I am going to inform you about a number of easy tricks which will let you know who viewed your profile the most number of times.
Technique 1 : Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a free Google chrome extension that enables you to track who views your facebook.It works what precisely it says, however the only constraint is it only works for the chrome users so you can only track those visitors who currently have this extension set up on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome browser other wise this extension will not work. So it is much better to make your buddies mindful about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
Ways to See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now see an additional 'visitors' tab next to the left of 'house' on the top blue bar.
3. Click on it, a popup will open revealing you the current visitors of your facebook profile with time, however as I mentioned in the past, it will just reveal those visitors who have actually currently installed the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% free and advertisement totally free chrome extension. It's principle is cool and works excellent if more individuals are using it.
Technique 2 : Handbook Method To Check Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click on your internet browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the best corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Do not include Quotes).
5. Beside that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are actually profile IDs's of people or your friends who visit your FB timeline.
6. Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "". For instance, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The very first ID shows the one who checks out profile more frequently while the last ID never ever visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Know Who Visited My Facebook Profile. Many thanks.