How To Get Deleted Facebook Messages
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click on a little triangle at the tip right corner of the screen near the lock icon.
3. When the drop-down menu happens, choose Settings.
4. Select the General tab on top left of the menu.
5. Locate the Download a copy of your Facebook data link positioned below the General settings box.
6. Press Download a copy button.
7. On the Download Your Details window, click Download Archive to start downloading.
8. Enter your Facebook password and press Submit to continue.
9. When the information is downloaded, open the information folder and find the index.htm file in the facebook-yourusername folder.
10. Now you need to discover the Messages folder and try to find the conversation that you need. Ideally, you'll find it!
To prevent essential Facebook messages from loss or accidental elimination, we would advise you to configure Facebook to send copies of messages to your e-mail account. For this function, you should:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click a little triangle at the tip right corner of the screen near the lock icon and select Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Open Notifications settings and click Edit button together with the Email messages.
- On the brand-new window, discover the Exactly what you'll receive option and mark the Select the All alerts, other than the ones you unsubscribe from.
- Then scroll down and click Switch on near the Messages choice (the first one from the list).
That's it. Now all Facebook messages will immediately be sent out to your email. To avoid e-mail from being obstructed by Facebook messages, we would recommend to filter Facebook messages and develop a separate folder for them.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Get Deleted Facebook Messages. Many thanks.