How To Find A Deactivated Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Duties. All accounts need to abide by the following policies:
- You must supply your genuine first name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.
- You are not allowed to produce several accounts that exist exclusively for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an infraction of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) developed to represent celebs, animals, ideas, or inanimate items are strictly forbidden.
- Profiles (timelines) developed for the function of spamming or bugging others are strictly restricted.
People on Facebook wish to interact with their real pals and the people they know in the genuine world. Given that phony accounts can damage the stability of this environment, they are not permitted to stay on the website.
It seems that lastly Facebook are actially starting to implement their policy about multiple accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the concern, as their policy states: Labels can be utilized as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine very first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).
So exactly what taken place? Well, I believe it is among 2 things-- either somebody has actually reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of brand. In either case, I deserved a warning first, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to contact me through Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Manager, this is a major blow. It's been three hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Up until then, if you require to, you can call me by means of Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping labels-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll have to submit ID showing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I do not think much of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Find A Deactivated Facebook Account with your friends.