How To Disable Your Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account, and click the downward arrow on the top blue bar.
2. Click Settings.
3. Pick General in the left-hand-side bar.
4. Click the Edit button on the right from where it states Manage Account.
5. You'll be asked to enter your password and a reason for leaving at the next stage.
6. Simply click deactivate, and you're done.
Deactivating disables your profile and removes your name and pictures from the majority of things you've shared. There will still be some things noticeable to others, such as your name in other people's friends lists. It simply indicates people will not have the ability to look for you or interact with your profile.
If you're not 100% sure and desire to get back on Facebook, all you have to do is log in and your account will be fully restored. If you decide to permanently erase your account, you can do so here. Nevertheless, you won't ever have the ability to obtain any of the information related to your profile after you've done this, so back up any photos or contacts you require beforehand.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Disable Your Facebook with your friends.