How To Delete All Facebook Photos
1. Launch the Facebook app on your Android device. You can discover the app icon on one of the screens or in the Apps menu.
2. Type your e-mail address into the "Email" field and the password into the "Password" field and tap "Visit" to log in to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Menu" icon-- the one with 3 horizontal white lines-- and then tap "Photos" in the Apps area to navigate to the Photos area of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Albums" tab to view all albums and after that tap the album which contains the image you want to erase.
5. Tap the picture you wish to delete to view it then press or tap the "Menu" button on your Android phone to display the menu box.
6. Tap "Erase photo" and after that tap "Erase" to validate and erase the photo from the album, How To Delete All Facebook Photos. Tap "Cancel" if you want to terminate and keep the image.