Additionally, if you use "Delete conversation" choice, it will delete the entire conversation. If you are having a Facebook account with lots of messages, then erasing at one time is a clever move.
However, Facebook does not have the inbuilt choice to erase all the messages at when. But with the aid of extensions, you can erase Facebook messages simultaneously.
Deleting all the messages indicates erasing all the Facebook messages from all the discussion in your Facebook account.
Before erasing messages, I suggest you to take a backup of your Facebook account. Let's start.
How to Backup Facebook Account
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click Inverted triangle > Settings.
- Click on "Download a copy" link.
- Click "Start my archive" button.
- Click "Start my archive" button in the popup.
- Facebook will take some time to generate your backup. Once your FB backup [includes all messages, videos, and photos] is ready to download, Facebook will send out notice email together with the download connect to your email address associated with your Facebook account.
- Click on the link in the e-mail and download your backup.
Delete Facebook Messages Simultaneously
- Set up the Chrome extension "Facebook Message Cleaner".
- Now, go to this URL.
- Click on the extension and click "Click to Evaluate" button.
- Once the extension completed the analyzing procedure, it will show you the option to erase all Facebook messages.
- Click "Click to tidy" button and the extension will take care of the rest.
I hope this post is helpful to you. If you like the details in this post, share this post with your buddies.