How To Deactivate My Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Fake accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Obligations. All accounts must follow the following policies:
- You must supply your real first name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is forbidden.
- You are not allowed to create numerous accounts that exist exclusively for the use of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an offense of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) created to represent celebs, family pets, concepts, or inanimate items are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) created for the purpose of spamming or bothering others are strictly forbidden.
People on Facebook wish to interact with their genuine buddies and individuals they understand in the real world. Since fake accounts can harm the stability of this environment, they are not permitted to remain on the site.
It appears that finally Facebook are actially starting to enforce their policy about multiple accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Labels can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).
So what happened? Well, I think it is among 2 things-- either somebody has reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using brand name names. In any case, I should have a caution first, prior to they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody is able to call me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Manager, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Till then, if you have to, you can call me via Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping labels-- take this as a caution! If your account gets handicapped you'll require to publish ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't believe much of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Deactivate My Facebook Account with your friends.