How To Deactivate A Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an offense of our Statement of Rights and Duties. All accounts must follow the following policies:
- You must offer your genuine very first name and surname. Impersonating anybody or anything is forbidden.
- You are not allowed to develop multiple accounts that exist entirely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is a violation of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) created to represent stars, animals, concepts, or inanimate objects are strictly forbidden.
- Profiles (timelines) produced for the function of spamming or bugging others are strictly restricted.
People on Facebook desire to interact with their genuine buddies and the individuals they understand in the real life. Because phony accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not enabled to stay on the website.
It seems that finally Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about multiple accounts and phony profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).
So what occurred? Well, I believe it's one of two things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of brand. Either method, I should have a caution initially, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to contact me by means of Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Manager, this is a major blow. It's been 3 hours considering that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Until then, if you have to, you can contact me by means of Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets handicapped you'll require to publish ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't think much of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Deactivate A Facebook Account with your friends.