How To Deactivate And Activate Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an offense of our Statement of Rights and Duties. All accounts must abide by the following policies:
- You must supply your real given name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is forbidden.
- You are not permitted to create multiple accounts that exist solely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an offense of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) developed to represent celebs, pets, ideas, or inanimate things are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) developed for the purpose of spamming or pestering others are strictly forbidden.
People on Facebook desire to communicate with their real good friends and individuals they know in the real world. Considering that phony accounts can harm the stability of this environment, they are not permitted to stay on the site.
It appears that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to implement their policy about numerous accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the concern, as their policy states: Labels can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).
So exactly what taken place? Well, I think it is among 2 things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using brand. Either way, I deserved a warning first, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to contact me through Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Media Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours given that they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Up until then, if you have to, you can call me by means of Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping labels-- take this as a warning! If your account gets handicapped you'll have to submit ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't believe much of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Deactivate And Activate Facebook Account with your friends.