But before that it is crucial to develop your profile in such a way that everyone will find it attractiving and unique. To do this, we suggest you to update stunning profile photo with outstanding Facebook cover.
The article below will help you to get detailed info about how Facebook Cover Photo can be uploaded for the extremely first time as well as about ways to change it.
How To Change Cover Photo On Facebook
A few of the most crucial tourist attractions of a Facebook profile use to be profile picture and cover image. The cover image usage to be of bigger size and it appears above your profile image. In order to produce special effect on audiences, constantly choose to update unique cover image for your Facebook profile and in case if you are running a business page then you have to remain more careful.
Approach 1: Changing Your Facebook Cover Picture on Mobile
If you are using an Android phone, iPhone, Windows Mobile, or any mobile gadget, follow these steps to update your cover picture through the Facebook mobile app.
1. Go to your phone's Home screen and search for the Facebook app.
2. Tap on the Menu button (an icon with 3 lines) at the ideal side of the screen. Bear in mind that depending on your operating system and your Facebook app variation, the Menu button can be situated either on the leading or bottom part of the screen.
3. Tap on your name to go to your profile page.
4. Tap on the Edit button (camera icon) under your present Facebook cover picture. Bear in mind that there are 2 Edit buttons. One is for your cover picture, and the other one is for your profile photo. Guarantee that you click on the Edit button for the cover picture.
5. A list of possible actions will appear. You can pick Upload Picture, Select Picture on Facebook, or Take a New 360 Photo. For this tutorial's functions, let's tap on the Select Image on Facebook.
6. Select a cover picture from your Facebook pictures.
7. A sneak peek of how your profile with the picked picture as the cover picture is revealed. This is how the new image is shown on your mobile Facebook cover. Tap, hold and drag your cover image to place it properly within the frame of your mobile screen.
8. Tap on the Save button.
9. Facebook will instantly refresh. You have effectively changed your Facebook cover picture.
Keep in mind: If you do not like the method your cover picture is placed, you can utilize the same Modification Cover menu to either rearrange or remove your cover picture. One of the benefits about cover photo timeline of Facebook is that you can change it as frequently as you want.
Approach 2: Altering Your Facebook Cover Image Using Desktop Browser
To make sure you have the very best experience possible, we suggest utilizing the most current variation of one of the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Web Explorer
1. Open your preferred web browser.
2. Go to www.facebook.com. Enter your Email or Phone and Password then click on the Log In button.
3. Go to your Facebook profile by clicking your profile/name at the upper-right part of the screen.
4. You will be taken to your profile page. Click on the Camera icon to upgrade cover photo.
5. The pop-up window will offer you 4 options. These are as follows:
- Select from My Photos-- to choose pictures you have actually currently contributed to Facebook
- Upload Picture-- to select a cover photo saved on your computer system
- Reposition-- to move your picture up, down, left or right
- Eliminate-- eliminate the current cover image
For guide purposes, pick the Select from My Photos option. You can choose pictures that you have actually already added to Facebook.
6. Images in your Facebook account will pop-up. Tap on the image that you want to make as the cover photo.
7. When you have chosen the finest cover image for you, you will be required to your profile's preview with the selected picture as the profile picture. Drag the image to reposition and click Conserve Modifications.
8. You have successfully altered your Facebook cover image.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Change Cover Photo On Facebook. Many thanks.