How To Block A User In Facebook
It is very important to note this up front-- by obstructing someone you are not 100% completely blocking absolutely every potentially interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook discusses:
If you obstruct someone, they will not be able to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or communicate with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you block will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that obstructing somebody might not avoid all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass elsewhere on the Internet.
It's also worth mentioning that when you obstruct someone, not only will they not be able to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, sign in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the individual you want to obstruct in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email submitted, but you'll have to understand exactly which email address they have related to their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than a single person, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Locate the individual you wish to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you desire to remove this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link beside the blocked individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block A User In Facebook with your friends.