How To Block Somebody On Facebook
It's essential to note this up front-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% entirely blocking absolutely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook discusses:
If you obstruct someone, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or connect with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you currently have with a person you obstruct will be broken (for instance, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that obstructing somebody may not prevent all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to in other places on the Web.
It's likewise worth mentioning that when you block someone, not only will they not be able to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't be able to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First up, sign in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Privacy area of your settings page.
3. Get in the name of the individual you want to block in the Person field. Alternately, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email filed, however you'll require to understand exactly which email address they have connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than a single person, a list will appear showing all the possible matches. Locate the individual you wish to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to eliminate this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the get rid of link next to the obstructed person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Somebody On Facebook with your friends.