How To Block A Person On Facebook Page
It is very important to note this up front-- by blocking someone you are not 100% entirely blocking absolutely every potentially interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook discusses:
If you obstruct somebody, they will not be able to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or interact with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you block will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Note that blocking somebody may not avoid all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to elsewhere on the Internet.
It's likewise worth mentioning that when you obstruct somebody, not just will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, indication in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Privacy section of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the person you wish to obstruct in the Person field. Alternately, you can enter their email address in the Email filed, but you'll require to understand exactly which email address they have connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than a single person, a list will appear displaying all the possible matches. Find the individual you want to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to eliminate this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the eliminate link beside the blocked individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block A Person On Facebook Page with your friends.