How To Block People On Facebook
It is essential to note this in advance-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% totally obstructing absolutely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook describes:
If you block somebody, they will not have the ability to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or interact with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you obstruct will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Keep in mind that blocking someone might not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach in other places on the Internet.
It's also worth pointing out that when you obstruct someone, not just will they not be able to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't be able to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First off, sign in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Get in the name of the individual you want to block in the Individual field. Alternately, you can enter their email address in the Email filed, however you'll have to know exactly which email address they have associated with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you went into matches more than a single person, a list will appear showing all the possible matches. Find the individual you wish to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to remove this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the eliminate link next to the obstructed individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block People On Facebook with your friends.