How To Block My Friends List On Facebook
It is necessary to note this up front-- by obstructing somebody you are not 100% totally blocking definitely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook explains:
If you obstruct somebody, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or engage with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you presently have with an individual you obstruct will be broken (for example, relationship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Keep in mind that obstructing somebody may not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to elsewhere on the Web.
It's also worth pointing out that when you obstruct somebody, not only will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't be able to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First off, sign in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the person you wish to obstruct in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email filed, however you'll need to understand exactly which email address they have related to their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than a single person, a list will appear showing all the possible matches. Find the individual you wish to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to remove this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link next to the blocked individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block My Friends List On Facebook with your friends.