How To Block A Facebook Account Of Someone
It is essential to note this up front-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% totally obstructing absolutely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook describes:
If you block someone, they will not be able to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or engage with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you presently have with a person you obstruct will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Keep in mind that blocking someone may not avoid all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach in other places on the Web.
It's likewise worth pointing out that when you block somebody, not only will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, check in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Personal privacy section of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the person you desire to obstruct in the Person field. Alternately, you can enter their email address in the Email filed, however you'll have to understand precisely which email address they have connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than a single person, a list will appear displaying all of the possible matches. Locate the person you want to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you desire to remove this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the get rid of link next to the obstructed person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block A Facebook Account Of Someone with your friends.