How To Activate And Deactivate Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Fake accounts are an offense of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts should follow the following policies:
- You need to provide your genuine first name and surname. Impersonating anybody or anything is forbidden.
- You are not allowed to produce multiple accounts that exist exclusively for the use of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an infraction of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) created to represent stars, pets, ideas, or inanimate items are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) produced for the purpose of spamming or harassing others are strictly forbidden.
People on Facebook desire to connect with their genuine friends and individuals they know in the genuine world. Considering that fake accounts can damage the stability of this environment, they are not allowed to remain on the website.
It appears that finally Facebook are actially starting to enforce their policy about multiple accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Nicknames can be used as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).
So exactly what happened? Well, I think it is among two things-- either somebody has reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of brand. Either way, I was worthy of a warning initially, before they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to contact me by means of Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Manager, this is a major blow. It's been three hours considering that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Till then, if you require to, you can contact me by means of Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping labels-- take this as a caution! If your account gets handicapped you'll need to submit ID showing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I don't believe much of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Activate And Deactivate Facebook Account with your friends.