How Facebook Account Deactivated
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an offense of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts must follow the following policies:
- You should supply your real given name and last name. Impersonating anybody or anything is forbidden.
- You are not permitted to produce several accounts that exist entirely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is a violation of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) developed to represent stars, family pets, concepts, or inanimate items are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) created for the function of spamming or harassing others are strictly restricted.
People on Facebook wish to engage with their genuine buddies and the individuals they know in the real world. Since phony accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to stay on the site.
It seems that lastly Facebook are actially starting to impose their policy about numerous accounts and phony profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real very first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).
So exactly what happened? Well, I think it's one of two things-- either somebody has reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using brand. In either case, I was worthy of a caution initially, before they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to contact me by means of Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Media Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been 3 hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Till then, if you need to, you can call me via Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets handicapped you'll require to publish ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not believe a number of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Facebook Account Deactivated with your friends.