How Do You Save Facebook Videos
There are lots of apps and software applications that you can set up and download Facebook videos In this article, I focused on two standard ways to perform this task. You do not have to download and install any software or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following two easy techniques.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Help of Other Websites
This is a hassle-free technique of downloading a Facebook video if you are utilizing a PC or laptop computer. Though it deals with your Smart device also, you may discover it a bit tough to change between webpages. The most common websites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are lots of others but I discovered these dependable and easy to utilize. Here are the steps to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a web browser. Ideally Google Chrome.
2. Right click the wanted video. It will open a context menu. From this menu pick the "Program Video URL" option.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pressing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and type in the URL of one of these websites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you desire to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the space given on the opened site in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pressing Enter secret.
6. Select the needed video quality and the location on your device where you desire to wait.
7. Your required video will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
Now you don't need to scroll down your Facebook page to find and replay an intriguing video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you want.
Technique 2: Straight from Facebook.
The second approach lacks any app or website. You can directly download Facebook Videos by following these quick actions-.
1. Login Facebook and open the wanted video by clicking on it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video needs to be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, replace "www" with "m" and push get in.
3. Now scroll down to the preferred video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video again here (It is important to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click on the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be prompted to conserve the video on your PC or laptop computer through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Provide a reasonable name to the video and wait on your laptop or PC for future usage.
When you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop computer, you can easily copy it in your smart device and delight in the videos even when you are offline. These are the two easiest way to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software application. If we missed out on something easier, do not be reluctant to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do You Save Facebook Videos with your friends.