How Do You Link Twitter With Facebook
You can likewise remove all Twitter posts from your Facebook company page. Relink Twitter and the business page later if you desire to use the auto-posting function again.
1. Navigate your Web internet browser to Facebook. Expand the menu in the top right corner of the Facebook page and select "Account Settings."
2. Click "Apps" in the left pane to view the list of apps that have access to your account.
3. Click the "Edit" link at the right of the "Twitter" app.
4. Click the "Remove app" link in the leading right corner of the app details section.
5. Location a check mark in front of the "Erase all app activity" if you wish to take all car Twitter posts off Facebook.
6. Click the "Remove" button to unlink the 2 accounts and get rid of the Twitter posts.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How Do You Link Twitter With Facebook. Many thanks.