How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are a violation of our Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts must comply with the following policies:
- You need to provide your real first name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.
- You are not enabled to produce multiple accounts that exist exclusively for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an offense of Facebook policy to maintain more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) produced to represent stars, family pets, concepts, or inanimate objects are strictly forbidden.
- Profiles (timelines) produced for the function of spamming or harassing others are strictly prohibited.
People on Facebook desire to interact with their real buddies and the people they know in the genuine world. Since fake accounts can damage the stability of this environment, they are not enabled to remain on the site.
It appears that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about multiple accounts and phony profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real very first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).
So what taken place? Well, I believe it is among two things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of brand. In either case, I deserved a caution initially, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to call me by means of Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Media Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been 3 hours considering that they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Up until then, if you require to, you can contact me through Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping labels-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll need to submit ID revealing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I don't think numerous of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Account with your friends.