How Do You Block Your Friends List On Facebook
It is very important to note this up front-- by obstructing somebody you are not 100% entirely obstructing absolutely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook describes:
If you obstruct someone, they will not have the ability to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or connect with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you currently have with a person you obstruct will be broken (for instance, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that obstructing someone may not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to somewhere else on the Internet.
It's also worth pointing out that when you obstruct somebody, not only will they not have the ability to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't be able to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, sign in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Privacy section of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the person you desire to block in the Person field. Alternately, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email submitted, but you'll have to understand exactly which email address they have actually related to their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than someone, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Locate the person you desire to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to eliminate this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link beside the blocked person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do You Block Your Friends List On Facebook with your friends.