How Do I Save Videos From Facebook
There are many apps and softwares that you can set up and download Facebook videos In this post, I focused on two fundamental ways to perform this job. You don't have to download and set up any software or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following two simple techniques.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Aid of Other Websites
This is a practical technique of downloading a Facebook video if you are utilizing a PC or laptop. Though it works on your Smartphone too, you might discover it a bit hard to change between websites. The most typical websites for this job are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are many others but I discovered these reputable and easy to utilize. Here are the steps to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in an internet browser. Ideally Google Chrome.
2. Right click on the desired video. It will open a context menu. From this menu select the "Program Video URL" alternative.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pressing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and type in the URL of among these websites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you wish to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the area provided on the opened website in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pressing Enter secret.
6. Select the required video quality and the place on your gadget where you wish to conserve it.
7. Your required video will be downloaded in a few seconds.
Now you don't need to scroll down your Facebook page to find and replay an intriguing video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you wish.
Technique 2: Directly from Facebook.
The second approach lacks any app or website. You can directly download Facebook Videos by following these quick actions-.
1. Login Facebook and open the desired video by clicking on it. It will open in a brand-new tab.
2. The video needs to be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and push go into.
3. Now scroll down to the preferred video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video once again here (It is important to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click on the video. You will observe a menu. Select "conserve video as".
6. You will be triggered to conserve the video on your PC or laptop through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Offer an affordable name to the video and save it on your laptop computer or PC for future use.
As soon as you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop computer, you can quickly copy it in your mobile phone and enjoy the videos even when you are offline. These are the two easiest way to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software. If we missed something much easier, don't think twice to share in the comments box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do I Save Videos From Facebook with your friends.