How Do I Link Twitter To Facebook
You can likewise remove all Twitter posts from your Facebook company page. Relink Twitter and business page later if you desire to use the auto-posting feature once again.
1. Navigate your Web internet browser to Facebook. Expand the menu in the leading right corner of the Facebook page and select "Account Settings."
2. Click "Apps" in the left pane to see the list of apps that have access to your account.
3. Click the "Edit" link at the right of the "Twitter" app.
4. Click the "Eliminate app" link in the top right corner of the app info area.
5. Location a check mark in front of the "Erase all app activity" if you desire to take all car Twitter posts off Facebook.
6. Click the "Get rid of" button to unlink the two accounts and remove the Twitter posts.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How Do I Link Twitter To Facebook. Many thanks.