How Do I Get Deleted Messages Back From Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click a little triangle at the idea right corner of the screen near the lock icon.
3. When the drop-down menu happens, select Settings.
4. Select the General tab on top left of the menu.
5. Locate the Download a copy of your Facebook data link placed underneath the General settings box.
6. Press Download a copy button.
7. On the Download Your Info window, click Download Archive to start downloading.
8. Enter your Facebook password and press Submit to continue.
9. When the information is downloaded, open the information folder and find the index.htm file in the facebook-yourusername folder.
10. Now you have to discover the Messages folder and look for the discussion that you need. Hopefully, you'll discover it!
To avoid essential Facebook messages from loss or accidental removal, we would recommend you to configure Facebook to send copies of messages to your e-mail account. For this function, you ought to:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click a little triangle at the tip right corner of the screen near the lock icon and choose Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Open Alerts settings and click Edit button along with the Email messages.
- On the new window, find the Exactly what you'll receive choice and mark the Select the All notifications, other than the ones you unsubscribe from.
- Then scroll down and click Turn on near the Messages choice (the very first one from the list).
That's it. Now all Facebook messages will instantly be sent out to your e-mail. To avoid e-mail from being obstructed by Facebook messages, we would suggest to filter Facebook messages and develop a separate folder for them.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How Do I Get Deleted Messages Back From Facebook. Many thanks.