How Do I Block A User On Facebook
It's essential to note this up front-- by obstructing someone you are not 100% completely obstructing absolutely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook describes:
If you block somebody, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or communicate with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you obstruct will be broken (for example, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that blocking somebody may not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass elsewhere on the Internet.
It's also worth pointing out that when you block someone, not only will they not have the ability to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, check in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy section of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the person you want to obstruct in the Individual field. At the same time, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email submitted, but you'll need to know exactly which email address they have actually related to their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than someone, a list will appear displaying all the possible matches. Find the person you want to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to remove this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the get rid of link beside the blocked person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do I Block A User On Facebook with your friends.