How Can You Block Someone On Facebook
It is very important to note this in advance-- by obstructing someone you are not 100% entirely blocking absolutely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook describes:
If you block somebody, they will not have the ability to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or connect with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you currently have with a person you obstruct will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Note that obstructing somebody may not prevent all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach in other places on the Internet.
It's likewise worth discussing that when you obstruct someone, not just will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't have the ability to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. Initially up, indication in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Personal privacy section of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the individual you wish to block in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email filed, however you'll have to understand precisely which email address they have related to their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than someone, a list will appear displaying all the possible matches. Find the person you wish to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you want to eliminate this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link next to the blocked individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Can You Block Someone On Facebook with your friends.