How Can I Deactivate My Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Fake accounts are an infraction of our Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts must abide by the following policies:
- You should provide your genuine given name and last name. Impersonating anybody or anything is restricted.
- You are not enabled to create numerous accounts that exist entirely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an offense of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) produced to represent celebrities, pets, ideas, or inanimate things are strictly forbidden.
- Profiles (timelines) created for the function of spamming or pestering others are strictly restricted.
People on Facebook wish to interact with their genuine pals and individuals they understand in the genuine world. Considering that fake accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not permitted to remain on the website.
It appears that lastly Facebook are actially starting to impose their policy about numerous accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the concern, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or surname (like Bob rather of Robert).
So exactly what occurred? Well, I believe it is among two things-- either somebody has actually reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using brand. Either method, I should have a warning initially, prior to they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody has the ability to contact me by means of Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Manager, this is a significant blow. It's been 3 hours given that they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Until then, if you have to, you can contact me by means of Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets handicapped you'll require to publish ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't think many of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Can I Deactivate My Facebook Account with your friends.