Finding Friends On Facebook
If you 'd like to discover how you can find your long lost friends on Facebook, here are a few ways to help you do this:
Email Contact List
1. After you log in to Facebook, go to http://www.facebook.com/find-friends and a long list of e-mail providers and communication/chat networks (e.g. AOL, Hotmail, Comcast, Gmail, Yahoo, Skype) will appear.
2. Select the e-mail accounts you want to import contacts from and enter your email/username and/or password.
3. Click "Find Buddies" and your contacts will be imported. A list of buddies from your contacts who have an existing Facebook will appear
4. Select the pals you want to "Add" to your Facebook account.
5. Last, however not least, for the e-mail contacts that do not have an existing Facebook account, you will be asked if you wish to welcome them to join you on Facebook.
1. After going to to Facebook, you can key in the name of the individual you are looking for in the "Browse" bar located at the top of the page.
2. Your search results page will include People, Facebook Pages, Places, Groups, etc., so you will have to filter so that just "People" appear in your search engine result. To do this, click on the "Individuals" tab located in the left navigation bar. Your search outcome will now include just People with the name you got in previously in the search bar.
3. If the person you are looking for does not appear on the very first page of results, you can narrow your results by going into where they live, where they went to school, or the name of the company they work for. To do this, at the top of the page you will see listed under "Search Tools" the following filters, Area, Education, and Office. Select the filter you wish to use and enter their place, school or workplace.
People You Might Know (Facebook Suggestions).
The very first two methods noted above need to help you begin. Nevertheless, another popular feature that has assisted me reconnect with pals is the "People You Might Know" feature. I recommend taking a look at this after you have actually added a handful of buddies because Facebook will recommend friends based upon the people you are already connected with on Facebook.
People You Might Know looks at, among other things, your present good friend list and their buddies, your education information and your work info. If you are already buddies on Facebook with some people from your last task, for example, you might discover some more of your previous coworkers (assuming they show up to you in search) among the "Individuals You Might Know' tips.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Finding Friends On Facebook with your friends.