Facebook Update Free
As a basic guideline, apps you have actually set up from Google Play will download updates immediately (called auto-update apps) in order to enhance their efficiency on your tablet or smart device. Generally speaking, this is an advantage, but it can likewise slow down your phone, consume your mobile data and stop you from doing other things with your gadget. This is where manually upgrading apps can be more practical.
How to disable auto-update apps in Google Play
1. Open the Google Play Store app and tap on the navigation drawer. Then select Settings.
2. In the Play Store settings, tap Auto-update apps.
3. You'll see three alternatives (which can be altered at any time): Do not auto-update apps, Auto-update apps at any time. Data charges might apply, and Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi just.
4. Select the very first one. Note that this means you will constantly require to by hand update all apps in the future. If you still desire apps to upgrade automatically, simply not on your data connection, select Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only.
Ways to manually update apps in the Play Shop
1. If you've informed the Play Shop not to auto-update apps, you'll have to do it manually. To manually upgrade an app, you must go to My apps in Google Play, so open the navigation drawer and select it (from under the primary Apps & games category).
2. You will be shown a tab view of your apps: the ones presently set up on your gadget and a master list of every app you have actually ever downloaded. In the Set up list, you'll see the apps are broken up into categories: Updates, Just Recently upgraded and Current.
3. Apps with updates readily available are noted at the top. You can decide to install them one at a time or all of them with the Update All button at the top.
Do you have other techniques for handling your app updates? Share your best ideas in the remarks.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Update Free with your friends.